• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: AI AT 308 Win, plus three AI AT/AX barrels

6.5 GUY

Be careful what you wish for….
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2013
Northern ID
I have these barrels available $600.00 each. (Buyer pays for shipping $25.00)

Hawk Hill Customs AI AT Marksman Contour 18.5”- 5/8x24 Stainless Steel 308 Win 1:10” Twist (I still got 2,550 f/s w/the 168 SMK using 42.0/H4895. This is a mild load). I only have 100 rounds down this bbl.

***SOLD*** Factory AI AX/AT Win Tactical Bartlein 24”- 5/8x24 Dark Earth 308 Win 1:10” Twist.
( I only have 200 rounds down this bbl.)

***SOLD*** Factory AI AX/AT Win Tactical Bartlein 26”- 5/8x24 Dark Earth 6mm CreedMoor 1:8” Twist. (Only 298 rounds down this bbl.) Target practice only, 1 local match.

I also have some loaded ammo developed for each bbl. available for sale to the buyer, and /or some 1x brass: #188 Alpha 6CM LRP I'll let go of.

#112 6 CM Berger 109 LRHT in ALPHA 1x brass, 12 are in new brass 2,925 f/s in the 26” bbl.
***SOLD*** #120 308 Win Berger 185 Juggernaut in 1x Lapua brass 2,600 f/s in the 24” bbl.

SOLD: Accuracy International AT Folding Stock Black LFP 24” 7.62 NATO 5/8x24 treaded bbl. Bought new from MHSA in 2019, looks New, No Marks on anything, stock, action, or barrel. The barrel included is the Factory barrel from England, (proof marked and stamped 7.62x51mm). This is a 1:12 twist 24” bbl. There’s 241 rounds down this barrel, it was only used for target practice at a slow rate of fire at home.

***DOES NOT include Scope or Scope Mount****

***SOLD*** $3,600.00 For the Rifle only!! (Buyer pays for actual cost of insurance and shipping to FFL) Person to person pick up available. North Idaho.

All the barrel(s) were broke in slowly, only BoreTech Eliminator used to clean the barrels, nylon coated Dewey rod and used a SInclair O-ring rod guide. They all will shoot if you do your part, my neck can't take shooting prone much anymore and why I'm selling this package. I'm more than happy to show how well they shoot!

P1050935.JPGP1050936.JPGP1050937.JPGP1050938.JPGP1050939.JPGP1050943.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I’ll take the rifle per our PMs.

ETA just the rifle. All the extras are still available. I would be surprised if these barrels last long with the current market being what it is.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but I would think he'd want to buy it? Sinclair International sells them..... Product SKU: #749-002-869, it's not in stock now though. They're $28.99

I'm not sure, but I would think he'd want to buy it? Sinclair International sells them..... Product SKU: #749-002-869, it's not in stock now though. They're $28.99
I looked it up when I seen your post. I just got an at so I was going to buy one, but since they are out of stock I was seeing if you wanted to sell yours. If they guy decides he doesn't want it for some reason, I'll buy it off you.

I looked it up when I seen your post. I just got an at so I was going to buy one, but since they are out of stock I was seeing if you wanted to sell yours. If they guy decides he doesn't want it for some reason, I'll buy it off you.
The guy that bought the rifle wants to buy the rod guide, if that falls through I'll contact you.

18.5" Hawk Hill bbl still available.

I'm surprised this is still here since it's actually the most useful for running surpresseed, and IMO the Most Accurate of the other all the barrels tested.
Short barrels are stiff, which usually means they will shoot better. On top of that Shawn @ Hawk Hill Customs makes barrels I'd put right out in front of any other barrel maker and never consider did I make a mistake! I have three of his BTW. We all know most shoot better than the guy behind the gun!

Even with a 9" can you're @ 27" oal on the barrel end which is why I went with this length. The Law Enforcement AI's are 16.5" and 20" barrels, so I'd think 18.5" is near perfect for this application.

Last edited:
This bbl is Stainless Steel and NOT coated! Nothing a rattle can can't fix if you prefer.