• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS AI AT/X bartlein carbon 6 creed

generalzip

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2010
    Houston, tx
    Brand new red beard gunworks 6 creed bart carbon pre fit. Black with black cerakote on metal pieces. Never mounted or fired. Simply changed calibers. I have some Alpha srp (roughly 290 pieces I think). 57 loaded rounds with 105 Berger’s and the rest 1 or 2x fired. All but 20 are cleaned sized etc etc and primed.
    I would sell with the barrel. Will get pics in a week.

It’s a rem varmint contour. Their medium contour out of the 3 they offer and finished to 22” and threaded 5/8”

1250 shipped for the barrel. Saves you wait, cerakote, and tax. Ammo and brass is an extra 250 shipped. Will not separate.

Attachments

• BD8FAF43-0240-4DF2-ADCD-BBFB89B2EAD9.jpeg
      BD8FAF43-0240-4DF2-ADCD-BBFB89B2EAD9.jpeg
      317.3 KB · Views: 134
    Last edited:
    If you decide to split the brass I'd be in for 100 pieces of the unloaded stuff. GLWS!

Can get pics when I’m home in 1-2 days. But it looks just how it’s described. A brand new red beard gun works 6 creed threaded 5/8 with black cerakote over the steel barrel parts lol. 22” for an AI AT or AX or ATX. They do amazing work. This just saves you time money taxes and shipping. This barrel cost me around 1400 total. Price is firm as I’ll keep it before I sell it for more than that loss.

Reactions: deersniper