• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: AI Chassis lot. Rem700

ACrawford36

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2007
Western NC
I would like to sell this all as one lot. This belonged to my dad's best friend who passed last year. I've been helping his widow sell his collection. This is the last few things. I don't have much experience with the chassis'.

The multicam chassis was on a rem700 LA 7mm mag. The green is SA. I don't know what the rest of the pieces are. If anyone can help with any further info or interested in more pics I can do that.

I would like to try and get $1200 total. PayPal F&F. Only because starting this year you have to claim g&s.

Yall would have a better idea of reasonable price if this is too high. Please DM if so.

Thanks for any help.
20230328_185132.jpg
20230328_185138.jpg
20230328_185145.jpg
20230328_185150.jpg
20230328_194223.jpg

Reactions: goneballistic
OP, FWIW you may want to have a knowledgeable hide member help you with the description and value of your items. I believe you may have undervalued these items but am not an expert on Chassis and prices.

Sorry guys already received payment.

I understand it was a low amount now. But gotta stick to that. I had just looked at some older threads and other places that showed how some of the other AI chassis sold for around 800 used. Thanks for the interest.

• Sad
Reactions: DIBBS