• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms $$$ PLS DELETE. AIAE .308 with SAS suppressor

bmgdave

Worlds biggest show off
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2012
N.E Pa., sometimes Afghanistan
I purchased this rifle about 6 years ago from a Hide member, same with the barrel /suppressor. The scope and rings I had from another rifle.
I'd ideally like to sell this as a package, however, I do realize the suppressor is an issue for some so, I can keep it and build a lighter weight supressed rifle...someday
Here's what you get:
Accuracy Intl AE .308
Schmidt - Bender PMII 3-12X50 in minutes
Seekins rings
16in Douglas barrel with SAS brake/mount
original AI 22" barrel with Surefire FA762SS brake
3 magazines
Atlas bipod
Sandstorm sling
I don't have a round count for either barrel because I don't count rounds :) I will say that is a very accurate rifle (with 168 FGMM) that I didn't really shoot that often for various reasons.
$5000.00 delivered......4500.00 without can
Atlas bipod
_1270238.JPG
_1270239.JPG
_1270241.JPG
_1270243.JPG
_1270240.JPG

Thanks for the compliments. First, I'll do the first transfer to your dealer, unless your in Pa, then it goes direct to you. Second, it uses AICS double stack-single feed mags.

I would be interested in the chassis, action and mags if you break it up........