• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS- AIAT/AXSA 16” .308 Barrel w/ Lapua Palma brass *SOLD*

sjc929

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Winchester, Ky
I’m looking to sell my 16” .308 barrel for AT and AXSA rifles. I’ve been wanting a 6BR barrel for a long time and finally accepted I hate .308 and was only keeping this barrel because of its length. It is a factory AI 1-10” twist barrel that was cut to 16” and threaded 5/8-24, and cerakoted Tungsten. It has 2055 rd through, with 315 of those being subsonics. I’ll include 248 pieces of Lapua Palma brass with it. 48 are 1x fired, and the other 200 are 3x and 4x fired. They were all turned to .013” with a 21st century lathe and have been annealed with an AMP. Barrel will not come with the brake shown in the picture.

Looking for $400 shipped for everything. The only two trades I’d be interested in would be 300 pieces of new Lapua 6 BR brass same lot, or a Bartlein gain twist 26” 6mm blank.

*SOLD*

Last edited: