• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS AICS 1.5 Long Action Stock Chassis

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
SPF to outdoorbum

For sale is a Black AICS 1.5 (non folder) Stock/Chassis for a LONG Action (Magnum) Rem 700 Footprint Receiver. Please note, this will NOT work with a SHORT action.
IMG_1985.JPG

This has a number of modifications/improvements made to it by me.

1 - I used a combination of aluminum sheets and steel epoxy to build a "bag rider" bottom. I did this so there is a much larger surface area to allow the stock to track straight back smoothly on a bag under recoil.
IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

2 - I permanently mounted a section of Picatinny Rail to the forend to allow a bipod to be quickly & easily mounted with a QD clamp. This is a rock solid mounting surface versus the spigot mount which in my experiences can loosen up over time. This also allows the bipod to be mounted lower and further out for better stability
IMG_1987.JPG

3 - The recoil lug area was milled out to hold a larger/thicker recoil lug. You can still use a standard/factory lug with this as the material was milled off of the front surface.

4 - I built a 3 inch "bag rider" forend out of aluminum and delrin that can be installed on the forend in place of the front skin sections. This gives you a VERY stable forend that will track very well on a bag/rest. I used this setup when I was shooting this in F-Class matches or when I wanted a rock solid setup for zeroing or checking long range dope. It is very easy & quick to switch the forend back & forth from the front skins to bag rider.
IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

This chassis with the modifications was used on a .284 rifle build that won a number of F-Class and Long Range Matches. It won a Longest Shot/2,000 yard match at Camp Atterbury, so the modifications worked very well for stability and tracking.
2000yds.jpg

This will come with (2) 5 round mags.
IMG_2005.JPG

It also has the rapid adjustment thumb screws for the cheek pad.

I am asking $550 to include shipping in the US. I can take a money order or PayPal Friends & Family.

I have positive feedback here, and 90 positive feedbacks on Gunbroker (I can provide user name to verify). If the scope does not work on arrival, I will issue a refund.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for checking it out!

Please make sure to post "I will take it" in this thread so there are no arguments over who responded first.

Last edited: