• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: Aimpoint Micro H-1 - PRICE REDUCED

Westy35

Here to Learn
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2011
Bozeman, MT
Hello all,

I have a lightly used Aimpoint Micro H-1 I'd like to sell. It's in good condition overall (with light use marks shown in pictures) and functions flawlessly. Asking $450 with free shipping in the CONUS.

The photo makes the dot look about twice the diameter and half the brightness than it appears in real life, but it gives a decent idea of what the dot looks like.

I realize I'm new to this community - mostly been a lurker here - so wanted to let folks know I purchased the Full Membership, and I've been on other forums (24hourcampfire, hillpeoplegear, kifaru) for a long time with an excellent buy/sell track record. If you have questions or concerns, let me know - happy to discuss. Thanks for looking!

Mark

img_2286-jpg.7177518
IMG_2283.jpg
IMG_2285.jpg
IMG_2284.jpg
IMG_2287.jpg
IMG_2288.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2286.jpg
    IMG_2286.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 788
I just had a question on dot size. I *think* it's 4 MOA, but I couldn't confirm that based on the number printed on the optic and a google search. I emailed Aimpoint to confirm and will update the post when I hear back. Based on the markings on the optic - does anyone on here know which dot size it is definitively?