• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT)- $59.00

MickeyRat

Private
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2021
New Jersey
I am selling a new ACT Trigger that came out of my Noveske Rifle. The rifle was purchased new and prior to firing the rifle, I swapped out this trigger with a Geissele SSA trigger.

ALG Defense that makes this trigger.
The ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) is designed for those shooters where tradition, value and regulatory concerns are of primary importance. The pull of the ACT is very similar to a standard mil-spec trigger, however it is sharper and the grittiness of the stock trigger pull has been removed while the traditional reliability of a stock trigger remains. The pull weight is not lower than the M4/M16 minimum weight specification of 5.5lbs.

About ALG Defense: ALG Defense is a woman owned company that was founded by Amy Lynn Geissele in 2012. As a sister company to Geissele Automatics, the same manufacturing and engineering teams are utilized to deliver the most cost effective and highest quality products available. ALG's experience is resourced from all over the industry; everything from the everyday target shooter to providing equipment to various branches of the special forces as a registered defense contractor. ALG Defense is focused on providing a superior customer service experience and product in one affordable package. All backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty.

Paypal accepted
$59.00 plus shipping to US Customers. I can ship USPS, UPS or FedEx

Attachments

• tempImageB1GOcF.png
    tempImageB1GOcF.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 37
  • tempImagelwgcn4.png
    tempImagelwgcn4.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 36
I am selling a new ACT Trigger that came out of my Noveske Rifle. The rifle was purchased new and prior to firing the rifle, I swapped out this trigger with a Geissele SSA trigger.

ALG Defense that makes this trigger.
The ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) is designed for those shooters where tradition, value and regulatory concerns are of primary importance. The pull of the ACT is very similar to a standard mil-spec trigger, however it is sharper and the grittiness of the stock trigger pull has been removed while the traditional reliability of a stock trigger remains. The pull weight is not lower than the M4/M16 minimum weight specification of 5.5lbs.

About ALG Defense: ALG Defense is a woman owned company that was founded by Amy Lynn Geissele in 2012. As a sister company to Geissele Automatics, the same manufacturing and engineering teams are utilized to deliver the most cost effective and highest quality products available. ALG's experience is resourced from all over the industry; everything from the everyday target shooter to providing equipment to various branches of the special forces as a registered defense contractor. ALG Defense is focused on providing a superior customer service experience and product in one affordable package. All backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty.

Paypal accepted
$59.00 plus shipping to US Customers. I can ship USPS, UPS or FedEx
BUMP