• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: American Defense UIC Mod 2 Rifle

mpeason

Private
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    This is an ADM UIC MOD 2 in Midnight Bronze (brown-ish). It is a 14.5" barrel with Dead Air FH Pin/Welded to make it 16". A few notable changes from the factory configuration - Barrel is a Noveske - this one, with a noveske pinned gas block. The buffer spring was changed to a flat wire spring, safety is V7 Weapons lightweight ambi, trigger is a Larue MBT-2S.

Has exactly 50 rounds fired through it, 30 of which were suppressed. Does not include scope, scope mount, or handguard accessories.

$2000 Shipped. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

Would consider SA TL3, Lone Peak action, or Razor HD G3 for trades.

IMG_20210103_133921 (2).jpg

IMG_20210103_133932_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210103_133945_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210103_133959_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210103_134021_Bokeh.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tonsofguns
    Please verify that is a KeyMo FH...I will follow up with PM

Did it shoot nicely suppressed? Or would you have preferred an adjustable gas block or some other gas busting parts?

I'm considering getting one myself.

Yes it did. I shot a turbo k with keymo attachment. I'm a big ADM fan in general - great service and reasonable prices based on what you get. I recently ordered another.

Yes it did. I shot a turbo k with keymo attachment. I'm a big ADM fan in general - great service and reasonable prices based on what you get. I recently ordered another.
    Awesome, I've actually got a Turbo(and K), so that's exactly what I was wondering about.

Did you have them put the keymo on or did you do that yourself? It might be nice to just have a YHM device on there, but it's not something I can do myself.