• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Amp mate Revised

KadenB77

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2022
Utah
I have an Amp Mate Revised for sale. I have ran no more then 500 rounds through it. All of which fed and ejected flawlessy on this Revised edition. I purchased it a few months ago when they were in stock. I’m asking $400 for the amp mate and all feed tubes amp sends with it. I also still have the original packaging they shipped it to me in. Also if your interested I have a Dillon variable speed Case feeder with a large rifle feed plate and the creedmoor sports metal adjustable amp mate case feeder stand that I will also sell upon request.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 137
Would this need a Dillon to operate? I don’t have a Dillon but wouldn’t mind something automatic to go through cases

Dillon Case Feeder with large rifle plate is sold everything else still available.

Now includes free shipping to lower 48. And lower price. $390 shipped in original packaging. And will accept PayPal goods and services as payment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krob95
image.jpg

Here’s a custom photo. And I will also include this dust cover I bought from Stan at radio dust covers for an additional $50. ( I paid $110 for it)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 36
Sorry everyone my apologies!! I have been out of town for work all week. Everyone’s order has now been taken care of and tracking has been provided!