• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: AN/PVS-27 MUNS **SOLD**

Starman_Dan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
For sale is my OSTI AN/PVS-27 Magnum Universal Night Sight clip-on observation device!For payment I accept PayPal G&S + PayPal fees or Venmo.

This unit features a Gen 3 Pinnacle Auto-gated intensifier and a f/1.0 catadioptric lens. The tube has no blemishes and is in excellent condition with low hours (Purchased from a dealer on Arfcom who claimed the unit has less than 10 hours on it). I've put about an hour onto the tube myself, but have not fired a round with it mounted. The body of the unit is in very good condition with a couple scuffs and marks present on it. The original objective lens cover was not included and instead it has a 3d printed lens cover as a short team solution and the rear lens cap doesn't like to stay closed sometimes. A replacement front cap can be obtained by contacting FLIR.

Included with the PVS-27 will be:
- Padded case
- killFlash ARD
- LaRue mount adjustment tool
- OSTI PVS-27 Manual
- Laminated quick reference guide
- Lens cleaning pen

Asking $3350 Shipped + G&S Fees. SOLD
Shipping includes insurance for the price of the item and signature confirmation.

I am moving soon and mainly looking for cash, but would possibly consider partial trades! Not interested in any firearms or optics at this time, though.

Please feel free to message me with any questions or additional pictures! Additionally, I usually just lurk on here but I sell frequently on the subreddit for gun accessory sales under the same username if you would like to see my transaction history/feedback!

InkedPVS27(1)_LI.jpg

Front.jpg

front lens.jpg
Lens.jpg

Top.jpg

Mount.jpg

Tube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Tool