• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: ANIB TIKKA T3x TAC A1 .308 16in w/ Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-10x56 & extras

HkPlinker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2007
MiSS
I have a mint, as new, boxed, Hard to find, 16 inch threaded barrel, Tikka T3x TAC A1 folding stock rifle in 308 (shot only 20rds) for sale. It looks brand new. I have a Sako TRG and had a buyer so I bought the Tikka to replace it and the buyer backed out. I am willing to sell at a loss WITH or WITHOUT the scope.

Tikka T3x TAC A1 folding stock rifle with three factory 10rd mags (one is unopened in the plastic) all as new in the box with manual and factory thread protector.

In addition you will receive a new, AAC Blackout 51T flash hider, GG&G XDS-2 Tactical bipod with rail mount, M-LOC sling swivel adapter mount, M-LOC rail bipod adapter as well as the 3-10rd factory mags.

The scope is a Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-10x56 30mm with the standard Plex and Green center dot (Trijicon Item # TR22-1G). It is used (hog hunted less than two years) in good condition with perfect optics. Only a few light marks during hunting. Mounted on a Nikon dual M-Tactical (AR height) ring mounts. I had this on my 5.56 AR for hog hunting.

$ 1,800 for everything OR $ 1,400 without the scope and ring mount . ADD shipping. I will ship in a hard side gun case as well.

I will not sell the scope without the rifle selling.

Thank you for your interest. Please contact me for any additional information or pictures. Possible trades for Browning Hi-Powers, Hk P7 pistols or Tikka T1 rifle.

Attachments

• Tikka 1.JPG
    Tikka 1.JPG
    593.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Tikka bipod.JPG
    Tikka bipod.JPG
    389.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Tikka tip.JPG
    Tikka tip.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Tikka mag.JPG
    Tikka mag.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Tikka book.jpg
    Tikka book.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
bump . . .

One note that was brought to my attention, The factory Tikka barrel is threaded M18, however the Hughes adapter the converts the M18 to fit the AAC 51T Blackout flash hider in 5/8-24 thread. So this will accept a M18, 5/8-24 or a Advanced Armament 51T locking adapter

Still for sale?

Yes. I have a others interested, but no solid commitment. If you do not want the scope, I have a pair of standard rings I can add with the rifle and pull the scope and ring mount (back to my AR).

Didn't know these came in 16". Happen to know the length on one of those when folded?

28 inches from the "heel" of the rear receiver to the end of the barrel WITH the AAC Blackout flash hider and adapter added (3.75 inches long)
25.25 inches from the "heel" of the rear receiver to the end of the barrel (with the thread protector)

The 16 inch TAC is the hardest one to find, or at least in my case.

Mark
TTIKKA.jpg
TTikka 1.JPG

Last edited: