• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How does it shoot?
Was asking as I am interested in competing with iron sights in competition service matches. Most barrels I have seen are Krieger or White Oak—-not familiar with Berger’s brand

Last edited:
I last used this upper 3 years ago so memory is foggy, but do remember trying to do too much stuff at the same time (tune the gas, adjust new optic, set up chronograph, etc.) so probably not the best performance that day. Here's a picture of the best group I could muster during load development that day. Black circle is 2" shot at 100 yards.

I primarily use bolt actions so this one has literally been accumulating dust for awhile.

Best-Group.jpg

I last used this upper 3 years ago so memory is foggy, but do remember trying to do too much stuff at the same time (tune the gas, adjust new optic, set up chronograph, etc.) so probably not the best performance that day. Here's a picture of the best group I could muster during load development that day. Black circle is 2" shot at 100 yards.

I primarily use bolt actions so this one has literally been accumulating dust for awhile.

Best-Group.jpg
Is the inner black circle 2" diameter or is it the outer?

That's a little more than 3/4 moa, not bad for what you were doing...