• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: ARC Archimedes Pre-order spot Long Action with mag bolt face

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    I had pre-ordered both a short and long action, both with magnum bolt head. Having since purchased an AXMC, I won't be completing the purchases. I can get a full refund due to them being past estimates on shipping, but figured I'd see if any members wanted in on the price and my fairly early order spot.

Order placed on 1/19:
    Deposit For $1120 Archimedes Action, Introductory Price Until 1/31/2019, Regularly $1400 (Short [2.94" mag length], Right, 20 MOA [5.8 mrad], 0.535" [i.e. 300 Win Mag])

Order placed on 1/20:
    Deposit For $1120 Archimedes Action, Introductory Price Until 1/31/2019, Regularly $1400 (Right, Long [3.78" mag length], 30 MOA [8.7 mrad], 0.535" [i.e. 300 Win Mag])

Each pre-order was $263.18 including the shipping charges. ARC will need to assess a $25 fee to do the 'transfer' of an order to a new buyer. They can add that on to the invoice they will send you when the action is ready to ship.

ARC can change config if you like but they noted it's possible that will change the delivery timeframe.

Payment to me will be the $263.18 and can be Paypal F&F, Zelle, or USPS Money Order. You will owe ARC $870 ($1120 - $250 deposit) + $25 transfer fee when action is ready. I don't have an ETA for the actions. The threads on here do hint at August availability but nothing confirmed by ARC. It hopefully is August but could be September timeframe, hopefully not later.

Last edited:
    I'll take the short action. On phone now. Will PM and then work out details tomorrow when I am not half asleep and can be on computer.