• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: ARC Coup De Grâcem SA, .535 mag bolt face, 30MOA Rail, fluted/pivoting

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    Ordered this planning to build a 6.5 PRC but have since changed my mind. Its in my hands now and ready to ship out to your FFL (Will ship from an FFL). Just looking to get my cost back out of it - $925 shipped. Payment via Zelle preferred, can do USPS Money Order or cashiers check as well (up to 10 days clearing time).

Coup De Grâce Bolt Action (Short, Right, 0.535", Hourglass, 30 MOA [8.7 mrad], Black, Fluted, Pivoting)

Last edited:
    Reactions: LuvDog and jh2785
    Ordered this planning to build a 6.5 PRC but have since changed my mind. Its in my hands now and ready to ship out to your FFL (Will ship from an FFL). Just looking to get my cost back out of it - $900 shipped. Payment via Zelle preferred, can do USPS Money Order or cashiers check as well (up to 10 days clearing time).

Coup De Grâce Bolt Action (Short, Right, 0.535", Hourglass, 30 MOA [8.7 mrad], Black, Fluted, Pivoting)

Wow. A resale already when the vast majority are still waiting to see one in person. And at normal cost.

Reactions: padfoot 37
    To be up front - I have now updated OP as I hadn't correctly figured shipping costs and the $900 was just action costs. Listing is updated to $925 cost after looking at UPS rates including insurance & signature on delivery.

Reactions: TheOE800 and lash
    To be up front - I have now updated OP as I hadn't correctly figured shipping costs and the $900 was just action costs. Listing is updated to $925 cost after looking at UPS rates including insurance & signature on delivery.
    I don't think UPS will ship firearms anymore will they? I thought it was USPS or ups/FedEx via an FFL.

I don't think UPS will ship firearms anymore will they? I thought it was USPS or ups/FedEx via an FFL.
    UPS and FedEx will both ship firearms, but they want the label to come from a firearms authorized account. They are not accepting firearms from people off the street, take that as you will.

Reactions: LooseGoose