• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Armasight CO-MR Clip-on NV

James87adams

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2019
HTX
Armasight CO-MR ID (improved definition) model. Very lightly used, comes with all the factory parts, IR light, remote, scope mounts, rail mount, adapters, etc. Also comes with a streamlight IR illum with mlok mount (much better than the factory illuminator)

**The ARMASIGHT CO-MR GEN 2+ ID MG Night Vision Clip-On System is an advanced Night Vision Clip-On System for shooting at night over the middle distance.
co-mr-01_5_1_2.jpg
The CO-MR (Clip-On – Medium Range) converts your existing day scope into a night vision one and provides superior target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter, varmint hunter, or military, law enforcement, or security personnel.

The CO-MR system eliminates the traditional requirement of removing your existing day scope from your rifle and replacing it with a dedicated night vision sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The CO-MR clip-on system simply mounts in front of your own standard day optical sight.

Factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA and hence no re-zeroing is required. The CO-MR allows the user to maintain consistent eye relief and shooting position, and because the user views his or her own day scope reticle (which he / her is familiar with), so no re-training is required. A wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on the user’s weapon that is convenient, allowing activation of the CO-MR system quickly and with no fuss.

It is recommended for use with day scopes of up to 6 to 7x magnification. The clip-on system is equipped with a locking (but quick-disconnect) mounting system that provides the user with an easy and quick way to attach / detach the CO-MR system on a standard weaver or Picatinny rail**

20210726_165724.jpg

It works well. No issues, hate to sell but I am upgrading and need the cash.

$1300 pp f&f or you pay fees, venmo, zelle, or cash near ft bragg. I've bought a bunch here, and I've got perfect feedback on arfcom (finally ponied the cash for the paying supporter here).

I'm interested in a t1/t2 + cash also.

Attachments

• 20210702_212527.jpg
    20210702_212527.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 71
Last edited: