• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Athlon Ares ETR 1-10x24mm with ATMR3 FFP MIL Reticle $700 OBO

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
Had this on backorder and sold the rifle it was intended for before the scope arrived, so I'm offloading this to fund some other projects. The scope is basically brand new and was only removed from the plastic packaging to check the illumination and install the caps and included throw lever. Comes with the original box and all accessories (scope caps, throw lever, battery installed).

ares1.jpg

$700 OBO shipped with tracking and insurance included. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by timely comms gets priority. I accept most forms of discrete electronic payment including Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, as well as mailed USPS MOs; if you have no recent feedback or are new I reserve the right to require a USPS MO.

Will consider trades toward the following items (with cash on either side as appropriate):
- Sage EBR PMRI chassis (black, M14, standard or heavy barrel)
- Sage EBR chassis (M1 Garand, any color or stock)

Attachments

• ares0.jpg
    ares0.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Reactions: NarMan and AR-180