• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: AX AICS MKII Chassis w/ Sawtooth Rail & RRS Aux Plate

Paul_H

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 20, 2019
Norwich, CT
Selling my AX AICS MKII chassis. This is in excellent condition. I shot one match with it and a couple of trips to the range. It came with a new rifle I bought, but I had always intended to replace it once I could find an MDT ACC chassis.

The chassis has a folding stock and is for a Rem 700 SA. I had a Surgeon 591 action in it. I made a few upgrades including a Sawtooth dovetail rail and a RRS auxiliary plate, which replaces the stock plastic plate under and just forward of the magazine well, and provides another dovetail rail. I have all the original parts including the plastic plate, Harris bipod stud, 2 pic rails with flush cups, and one longer pic rail. Also includes action screws. Only one screw shown in the pictures. The other screw is captured by the grip, but is there.

The slight color difference on the rubber butt pad is the mold release from when the rubber was molded. I wasn't sure how to clean it properly so didn't try.

Asking $1400 shipped inside CONUS. Shipping will be USP ground insured. Payment via normal PayPal, I'll cover all fees.

full_chassis_left.JPG

full_chassis_right.jpg

butt_left.JPG

butt_right.JPG

chassis_front_left.jpg

chassis_front_right.JPG