• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - Axmc/Axsr 33xc Barrel & Reloading Equipment. (Turn Key Package)

lethalsquirts

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 23, 2018
    Indiana
    Below is a list of 33xc items I'm selling. Note - I am only selling this as a package.
    Sold!
    For anyone that has a Axmc or Axsr, here is an opportunity to shoot the 33xc.
    I've posted a few pics for your reference, of a few groups that I've shot using the barrel listed below with a low charge weight.
    Only form of payment is PP Friends and Family (with no comments). The first public "I'll take it" gets it. Pm with questions.

- 33XC, 37XC, & 41XC die set.
    - 32" Benchmark barrel, thread pitch is 3/4-24, Twist rate is 1:9", M30 Threads (For Axmc/Axsr). This barrel was spun up by Fritz @ Black Canyon Customs. 198 rounds on barrel. (If you're wondering, the barrel is a hammer).
    - Berger 338 cal. 300 gr hybrid otm tactical projectiles. 100 pcs
    - 33xc Peterson brass... 99 pcs 2x fired and 1 pieces was made into a dummy that was never fired (100 pcs total)
    - Giraud 33xc case holder

tempImage6nUrBP.jpg

tempImageHxDFXw.jpg

tempImageDqczNg.jpg

tempImageDARJ6y.jpg

tempImagetuaV0g.jpg

tempImagesXfPcy.jpg

tempImagekGi1If.jpg

Last edited:
    Nice addition. I was wanting to know where you got those barrel thread caps done? Those are simple but SWEET!!
    Thanks