• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS B5 Precision Stock/Parts Bin Cleanout (Arisaka, Surefire, BCM, PWS, etc.)

CavJock07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Richmond, Texas
General Spring Cleaning--prices listed are shipped, OBO. PayPal, MO or a check that clears. Shipping is to lower 48. Feel free to ask questions. Interested in cash but trade offers will be entertained. If you want more than one item, I am happy to make a package deal. DM me with any specific questions

First item is a new B5 precision stock. This is the large frame version, meaning that the cheekpiece is shorter for running on a large frame auto. Mil-spec tube. I tried it on both large and small frame rifles. Not a thing in the world wrong with it, looks like it came right out of the box. Just not my thing. I don't have any complaints function wise. $220. I bought it from Victory First who shows it out of stock at the moment.

T-Rex Arms Ragnarok set up with a G-Code RTI and mid-ride hanger. This is a lefty holster for a Glock 34/35 with an x300. However, it will hold any of the small frame Glocks with an x300 (used 34, 17 and 19 all worked fine). $75 shipped for holster and hanger.

Arasaka inline Key-Mod scout mount. $30

Haley Strategic thorntail sbr for a scout light. $35

BCM AR10 charging handle $35 (never used)

Surefire Socom 556 flash hider (1/2x28). $110. This came off a Geissele Super Duty Upper and has never been used.

PWS ratchet lock endplate NIB $25

Ergo Shines grip, BCM keymod grip and Blue Force Gear sling loop $30 (for the mini lot)

Glock 17 gen 4 barrel threaded 1/2x28. I want to say this is a Gemtech barrel but there are no markings and I can't remember. I am the only owner and it probably has a few hundred rounds on it. $40

Attachments

• IMG_5691.JPG
    IMG_5691.JPG
    734 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5692.JPG
    IMG_5692.JPG
    681.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5693.JPG
    IMG_5693.JPG
    764.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5694.JPG
    IMG_5694.JPG
    418.2 KB · Views: 108
surefire Socom 556 flash hider received as described. Thumb up for CavJock 07.