• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5CM, special edition 22” threaded with factory black cerekote

rbutcher

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2019
I have for sale a barely used and very good condition (I am the original owner who purchased new) special edition barrett fieldcraft. This is the special version they made for one of the distributors. It is a 22” 6.5CM threaded barrel, factory black cerekote on all metal before the full length bedding, and a green colored stock instead of black.

Currently, it has a TBAC brake installed for my suppressor. It has a full bedded, lotcited, and properly torqued Talley 20 moa picatinny base on the action. There is a Velcro piece mounted for a short action precision two round holder, which I can include. The gun has seen less than 30 rounds total between function testing and zeroing. It is an absolute laser with the ammo I tried, which was Hornady 143 ELD-x and 140 eldm. Only reason I am selling is due to some life changes recently that will limit my ability to take this amazing rifle hunting.

$3000 OBO shipped to your FFL. No trades please unless it is for a new T3X lite in 223 1-8” twist plus cash. Please make sure your FFL will accept packages from an individual. Discrete PayPal with no comments, Venmo, or Cashapp.

Attachments

• IMG_6812.jpeg
    IMG_6812.jpeg
    570.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6814.jpeg
    IMG_6814.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6816.jpeg
    IMG_6816.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6813.jpeg
    IMG_6813.jpeg