• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Barrett MRAD/FDE/338 Lapua Mag/308 Barrels and additional Barrel Makers Kit

Inthearena

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2020
Hello,
I am a first timer posting here, I do have excellent feedback on another forum under the same user name (inthearena).

Putting my MRAD up for sale. No issues with it, my Mark 22 finally arrived. It is in near new condition with no dings or scratches. Comes with 2 barrels, a 338 Lapua Magnum, and a 308 barrel. On the 308 barrel, buyers can pick from a 17inch (1-10 twist) barrel with Surefire Muzzle Brake, or a 24inch (1-8 twist) barrel with a AWC brake.

Included:
Barrett Barrel makers kit "B" (typically run $400+)
2 mags per caliber, for a total of 4 magazines
Fit It Sticks 140 inch Pounds Torque limiter,
Bore Guide for the 308
Bag Rider
Additional Picatinny rail sections
Saw Tooth Rifles Arca Swiss rail section
Single (installed) and Ambi safety
Custom FDE Cerakote (done by Darkside Vault, Orlando)

I have round count logbooks for rounds fired. The Lapua Magnum is pretty much new with zero rounds fired. The 24 inch 308 is the new 1-8 twist and has approx. 256 rounds fired. The 17 inch is 1-10, has about 500 rounds. 1750 Pelican Hard case included.

Asking $6500 shipped to your FFL. No trades needed. Please reach out via DM.
Payment by Money Order, or Cashier's Check. Payment must clear prior to shipping.
Item is crossposted on another forum.

Reactions: John1890
Still available? You mentioned the cerakote in Orlando, are you central Florida? Thx
I still have it. I have not bumped it on the thread due to work travel keeping me on the road. The rifle is currently located in Colorado.