• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: BCM 300 BLK AR Pistol Lower and Upper (separate if wanted) *price drop*

calamjn

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2018
    Birmingham, AL
    Decided to try selling by splitting up the upper and lower. Asking $450 OBO shipped for the pistol lower. $650 firm shipped for the upper group. Only had 40 rounds down the barrel. Tested with and without suppressor. Functions flawlessly. Has some small rub/chatter marks in the finish on the sling side from rubbing of the sling, but no actual felt scratches, see pics. Only high quality parts used on this gun. And the lower was fully built from BCM factory. Spec as follows:

Lower:
    - Full BCM factory with SBA3 brace, also includes Wise Men Company Multicam black “Splitfix” brace strap.

Upper:
    - Vltor MUR Upper Receiver w/ forward assist
    - BCM 9” CHF .300 Blk barrel (20 rounds fired)
    - AAC 8” Square Drop Keymod Rail
    - PRI Gas Buster Charging Handle w/ combat latch
    - Nickel Boron WMD Bolt Carrier Group
    - Dead Air 7.62 Muzzle Break
    - BCM low pro gas block
    - BCM pistol length gas tube

Upper Includes:
    - Scalar Works fixed front sight (was painted FDE)
    - Magpul MBUS Pro rear sight
    - If you want, I will also include the BCM QD tool-less vert grip for free. Make sure to ask for it, or I will forget.
    -Does not include light, rail section, or optic and Mount.

Also available, Ferro Concepts Multicam Black slingster sling, like new $45

Does not include (but can be purchased together for $600 extra)

- Trijicon MRO w/ Midwest industries lower 1/3 QD Mount. Glass in perfect condition with only minimal rubbing to the body and mount, no felt scratches.
    - Surefire m300 Scout with SR switch and Haley Strategic Thorntail offset mount and rail section. If you want, I have a black or tan Scout, you can pick the color you want. Both are in excellent condition.
    SPF

Must ship lower to FFL. Upper does not require FFL. Payment via PP F&F only, or cover fees. Buyer is responsible for knowing all laws that apply to them. First I want it gets it.

Nick C.

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2530.jpg
    IMG_2531.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg

Last edited: