• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS - Benny Hill / Triangle Shooting Sports Versamax 12ga

cfulback32

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
Up for sale is my Versamax 12ga with the full custom package from Benny Hill / Triangle Shooting Sports. I bought this new from Triangle Shooting Sports in 2015, and then shortly thereafter stopped shooting 3 gun matches... I thought I would get back in, but here we are 8 years later and the shotgun has been sitting in the safe. So, off to a new home!

I have feedback here at SH, as well as under this same username at ebay, ar15.com, and m4carbine.net. Feel free to let me know if you would like to connect on any of those platforms for verification. I'm also happy to do a Facetime call / video chat to show I have the gun in hand and answer any questions. Payment by Paypal friends and family / Venmo / Zelle, or let me know if you have something else in mind.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions - thanks!

Asking Price: $1,150 or best offer

Here are the details on the gun from the description on the Triangle Shooting Sports website when I made the purchase:
  • Remington Versa Max standard 26 in. barrel
  • Lightened and fluted bolt
  • Extended bolt handle
  • Drill and tap bolt release and install over sized button
  • Modify Safety for easy on and off
  • Mill loading port for maximum access and ease of loading
  • Undercut from front of receiver to aid dual or quad loading
  • Extended lifter
  • Nordic Extension (flush with end of barrel) - note: I also purchased the slightly longer tube and that is included, you'll notice it has some wear on it from muzzle blast
  • Nordic Clamp
  • HiViz front sight
  • Tune to POA = POI with slugs
  • IMSI Tube spring to increase reliability
  • Sight pinned and screwed
  • Versa Max $2,095
  • Work on customers’ supplied gun $895

idE2fQS.jpg

EhFwBMi.jpg

aiyKIDr.jpg

UBUNETi.jpg

DrsSCqJ.jpg