• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - Bergara B-14 Wilderness Terrain .308 Win Rifle

txbass97

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2022
North Texas
Fired Exactly 40 Rounds of FGMM 175 grain SMK ammo. Shoots Sub MOA @ 100 yards as claimed by Bergara.

Selling it because I never shoot it. Purchased brand new 04/2022 from Defender Outdoors.

Included: Original box, owners manual, (1) 5 round Bergara AICS magazine, Bergara Picatinny Bipod rail, Omni Muzzle brake, Thread protector, and fluted Bergara bolt. The rifle itself is in excellent condition - the Muzzle brake is scratched from removal, and the bolt knob is scratched from rubbing other guns in the safe. The action and the barrel are in pristine condition. I will include the already installed Dead Air Muzzle Brake for $50 - but you are not required to buy it; Price for the rifle is $1050 as shown - for $1,000 I'll remove the Dead Air Brake and replace it with the Bergara Omni Brake.

I will take Zelle & PayPal. Buyer to Pay 3% PP G&S Fees if you desire to use that payment method.

I have a track record of 100+ Positive feedback over on the ARFCOM EE and TacSwap, and I'm happy to verify my identity through those site as well. My username on both is the same - TxBass97.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• ydSix1I - Imgur.jpg
    ydSix1I - Imgur.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IwRrPTt - Imgur.jpg
    IwRrPTt - Imgur.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 107
  • gvizros - Imgur.jpg
    gvizros - Imgur.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 91
  • EN2mlpR - Imgur.jpg