• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ogrepraxy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Topeka, Kansas
Due to a back injury that has kept me from competition and work, I am realizing that I am a long way out from being physically able to compete — and so I am selling my entire rig, which is mint or near mint. I have only shot about 50 rounds through it, to site in the scope and break in the barrel. Everything was bought new, and I have many high-res photos below to show you the immaculate condition everything is in. I have the original box for the rifle, so it will ship as it came. Same for the scope. I also have the original boxes for the Spuhr mount, Aadmount covers, tripod and muzzlebrake, but being smaller boxes, they were put into a bigger box that looks like all my other storage boxes and has yet to be found. I’m still looking for them, as my back allows.

The rifle is a Bergara B-14 BMP in 6.5 Creedmoor (B14S452). This is the hard-to-find initial design with the Savage barrel nut, which allows you to use precut barrels and easily switch them out. PLEASE NOTE the rifle price includes the Warne Tactical scope rail and Magpul Industries M-Lok aluminum rail section installed for mouthing a bipod.

COMBO for $1999 includes:
Rifle (with scope + bipod mounts & 5-round PMAG) $1150
Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR-IIi 3.5-21x50 G3 1100
APA Little Bastard Muzzle Break Gen II .264 140
MidwayUSA Tactical Drag Bag, 50” Multicam 80

Shipping and insurance extra. Exact cost will depend on how many items are shipped together, and which carrier you choose.

I can only add ten photos to the post. The remaining photos can be viewed here.

01 BMP Left Side.jpg
02 BMP Right Side.jpg
03 Scope and Mount Left.jpg
04 Scope and Mount Right.jpg
09 APA LB2.jpg
11 Drag Bag Top.jpg

Attachments

• 06 Tripod Right.jpg
    06 Tripod Right.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 362
  • 07 Tripod Mount.jpg
    07 Tripod Mount.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Just interested to see if your scope and the spuhr mount are still available?

Thanks

I am now offering all four pieces for one price, now including the APA Little Bastard Gen II muzzlebrake!

Rifle + Scope + Muzzlebrake + Case — all four items for only $1999!

Everything is in spectacular condition, and has a current street price of $2750.