• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Bergara Premier HMR Pro 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle

Mike_P

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2013
    Lacey, WA
    Hi all,

This rifle is collecting dust in the safe and I have no need for it since I don't shoot much 6.5cm. It has never been shot outside of the factory test rounds.

The rifle in question is a Bergara Premier HMR Pro in 6.5 Creedmoor. It features a a 24" barrel which is factory threaded in 5/8x24. The rifle is factory coated in a grey cerakote finish and has a Bergara stock with Mini-chassis built in.

Included in this sale:

Bergara Premier HMR Pro 6.5 Creedmoor
    1x Magpul 5 Round Magazine
    Factory Bergara rifle bag
    Factory paperwork and test target
    3x Stock LOP spacers

Again the gun has not been fired. It was purchased from my local store and was put away in the safe. Honestly it hasn't even seen light in a while and I forgot how good looking it is. Feels great as well with the Triggertech trigger in it.

My loss is someone's gain. Take it off my hands for a reasonable price and put it to great use!

Asking Price: $1350 Shipped & Insured

Payment Method: Paypal Gift or Venmo preferred

Shipping method: Priority mail with full insurance from my FFL.

Attachments

• IMG_8892.jpg
      IMG_8892.jpg
      86.9 KB · Views: 318
    • IMG_8893.jpg
      IMG_8893.jpg
      90.1 KB · Views: 312
    • IMG_8894.jpg
      IMG_8894.jpg
      99.3 KB · Views: 323
    Last edited:
    I recently bought a custom rifle from a friend that has heavy for caliber bullets loaded up in hand loads in a longer overall length that would not fit in a factory rifle.

My question is does this rifle allow for the same thing? Will the magazines fit a hand load with a heavy bullet seated almost touching the lands / Jam point?

I hope this question makes sense. I’m not new to shooting but I am new to handloading for precision rifles.