• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Bighorn TL3 MPA BA Comp Chassis

KyleRay15

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2020
Trigger is last item available

Selling my MPA chassis(non-folder) which has been cerakoted green(some marks from barricades on left side of rifle(pictured). Also have a Trigger Tech Special trigger installed.

Also a 10rd AW mag is included with chassis. Have the MPA full weight kit as well(installed but will sell separately). Has the 2 round holder on the side and as you can see the bubble level broke when I tried to reinstall it after the cerakote was done. I still have the screws and clamp parts that are supposed to hold it in.

Will sell full weight kit separate if wanted, also will sell chassis.

Open to some trades for red dots, Surefire X300 light, and whatever else potentially. PM to ask

$850 Shipped CONUS, $1,000 shipped CONUS with the full weight kit

Last edited:
Bump, will split chassis and action if someone only wants one of them

Barreled action SPF.....Trigger Tech Special trigger still available and MPA chassis still available. Due to not having a bubble level on the chassis, $750 shipped CONUS, $125 shipped CONUS for the weight kit

barreled action sold, chassis and trigger still available

chassis and weights sold. Trigger is last thing available