• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Black Foundation

Sixfivesavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2013
Maryland
Black Foundation Genesis 2 for a Curtis vector or Terminus Apollo. Hawkins bottom metal and full length arca rail included. No mags.
Asking 1150 shipped.
NO TRADES. NOW 2K SHIPPED BECAUSE OF POORS.
B678D598-54F4-4B01-A893-24FAA3B149A8.jpeg
9A348FB4-6352-4DC2-8DBA-9C8C7A44D11A.jpeg
AB60AA6E-4612-4BAB-A6F9-F7A939ACB443.jpeg

Last edited:
But it’s set up for the vector?
Set up as far as that's what it fits exactly and I'm absolutely positive the ejection port lines up with. Other than that it fits and functions with any short action Remington footprint. The only thing that may present a cosmetic dissimilarity is the ejection port inlet and even that may not be the case.

Reactions: patscrazy
It’ll fit a zeus, an Apollo, an axiom, and a valor/vector. I’ve run all of those in mine except a Zeus. They all sit perfect, including the ejection port cutout. It’s actually often marketed for the Zeus.

I’m so confused
Constant low ballers and people that seem to think micarta has a half life of some sort so the stock is nearing its expiration date or some shit have irritated me to no end. If you know about these stocks you know the value and you know the color makes it even harder to find. Too many people wanting something for nothing and thinking I HAVE to sell it because it's posted. I don't give a shit if it sells. I'm fine keeping it. Make a reasonable offer but don't expect a freebie.

Constant low ballers and people that seem to think micarta has a half life of some sort so the stock is nearing its expiration date or some shit have irritated me to no end. If you know about these stocks you know the value and you know the color makes it even harder to find. Too many people wanting something for nothing and thinking I HAVE to sell it because it's posted. I don't give a shit if it sells. I'm fine keeping it. Make a reasonable offer but don't expect a freebie.
Seriously? How can you beat any Foundation for around $1k? Go try ordering one. I would have jumped all over this if I hadn't bought a ton of stuff in the past couple months so I'm trying to pay down the credit card on those. GLWS dude.

I thought about trying to stay out of this. Yet I read some of the previous posts, thinking why such a comment should go unanswered.
Why is it that you think a couple year old foundation is worth so much? No one 😢 when you talk about other stocks. The way you all do about the foundation.
Being pissed off because someone told you no on the price. Talk about a baby.
A new foundation is 1,200 so buying this is only saving a few bills. Plus it’s old and used. As far as trying to get one ordered today. That can be done. Look around dealers are ordering allocations everyday.

I never mentioned anyone by name. But since you're asking questions....why is a stock that it MAYBE getting close to 2 years old with minimal use and wear, that includes bottom metal and a full rail, worth an offer of $750? That's not even touching the point you're trying to make about ordering one today.....go ahead, see what the delivery timeline is, also go ahead and order one in black. Not dark, not dark distressed, not coyote.....black. people talk about the foundations the way they do for a reason. Micarta doesn't go bad and rot and fall apart after a year or two, so why would $750 even seem remotely reasonable for the stock and bottom metal and rail?

Reactions: JeffLebowski
I thought about trying to stay out of this. Yet I read some of the previous posts, thinking why such a comment should go unanswered.
Why is it that you think a couple year old foundation is worth so much? No one 😢 when you talk about other stocks. The way you all do about the foundation.
Being pissed off because someone told you no on the price. Talk about a baby.
A new foundation is 1,200 so buying this is only saving a few bills. Plus it’s old and used. As far as trying to get one ordered today. That can be done. Look around dealers are ordering allocations everyday.

Look at what foundations consistently sell for you smooth brain. You made an absolute ridiculous low ball offer because you’re a cheap fuck and got laughed at for it. Then tried to justify it by saying it’s a couple years old like they have a shelf life, who gives a fuck. Go try that at a dealer for inventory that hasn’t sold for a couple years.

Go buy a new one and wait if you don’t like the price which is a good deal.

Look at what foundations consistently sell for you smooth brain. You made an absolute ridiculous low ball offer because you’re a cheap fuck and got laughed at for it. Then tried to justify it by saying it’s a couple years old like they have a shelf life, who gives a fuck. Go try that at a dealer for inventory that hasn’t sold for a couple years.

Go buy a new one and wait if you don’t like the price which is a good deal.
People haggle over pricing every day. Show us on the doll where it hurts. You ass munch. Just because you think it’s worth something doesn’t mean someone else agrees.
I’d say show some class but we all know that wasn’t taught in your household.
We can all tell you are in the retail business.

Last edited:
People haggle over pricing every day. Show us on the doll where it hurts. You ass munch. Just because you think it’s worth something doesn’t mean someone else agrees.
I’d say show some class but we all know that wasn’t taught in your household.
We can all tell you are in the retail business.

Lowballs the shit out of sellers trying to get something for nothing, then shits in their for sale ad, and then mentions class 😂

The stock is listed for $100 less than retail before shipping and tax and includes another $300+ worth of bottom metal and arca rail for a savings of $500+ after shipping and tax. You’re just a cheap dumb fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Rutter
Hahaha whatever man. I don't care that you don't think it's worth more than $750. I'll let Foundation know that your opinion is that their rail is cheap. Same as Hawkins about their bottom metal. Good luck on whatever endeavors you may have. There's no reason for you to be here any longer.

Solid deal here for sure. If I can move my MDT (and if I can figure out this will fit a TL3 without me having to gunsmif it in my garage with a hand file I’ll get back with you.