• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS Black Nitrided Defiance Deviant 6MM Creedmoor Barreled Action

3rd shooter

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
Houston Texas
Sell fell through so back up with price drop
Up for your consideration is a Black Nitrided Defiance Deviant 6mm Creedmoor Barreled. Has 60 rounds run through it.
Specs:
Black Nitrided Defiance Deviant
MPA 24" Barrel 1-8 Twist cut for 108 Hornady ELD
TriggerTech Special
Area 419 HellFire Brake
2nd bolt knob included

Not interested in trades. $1600 Shipped to your FFL. USPS Money order or Zelle preferred.

First "I'll Take It" Gets it.

Black Nitrided Defiance Deviant
  • Black Nitride treated bolt and receiver
  • Precision bolt action with a standard Remington 700 footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit
  • Designed for detachable box magazines (Accepts both AICS & AW Magazines)
  • Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
  • Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
  • Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable knobs
  • Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
  • Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
  • Small Diameter Firing Pin (.062")
  • Heavy Rear Tang
  • Deep Flutes
  • Long Tactical Bolt Knob
  • Modified Bolt Handle to fit in drop-in chassis and pre-fit stocks.
  • Target Ejection Port
  • Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
TriggerTech Special

The Rem 700 Special is an upgraded version of the Primary model which further enhances accuracy and precision on any right-handed Remington 700 model rifle. Utilizing CLKR Technology™, and some additional hand refinements, the pull weight on the Special model is quickly and confidently adjusted from 1.0 - 3.5 lbs in ~1oz increments from an externally accessible set screw. Due to the exceptionally crisp break, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured weight. Just like the Primary model, this drop-in trigger provides a true zero-creep break, extremely short overtravel and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.

Area 419 HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake

– Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.

– Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.

– Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.

– Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel

– Brakes will be available in Black Nitride finish or raw stainless (all universal adapters will be black)

– Manufactured on state of the art CNC Machines right here in NW Ohio. 100% Made in USA.

– 1″ OD Brake, 1.1″ OD collar

– Brake assembly will add 2.6″ from the thread shoulder (approx 2″ added to OAL of barrel)

MPA Barrel
MPA #8
24"
1-8 Twist cut for 108 Hornady ELD
InkedIMG_3658 (1)_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_3647_LI.jpg
IMG_3656.jpg
IMG_3655.jpg
IMG_3654.jpg
IMG_3653.jpg
IMG_3651.jpg
IMG_3649.jpg
IMG_10.jpg

Attachments

• InkedIMG_3658 (1)_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_3658 (1)_LI.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: shooter65
I'm located in Houston Texas now but will be going back home (Lees Summit MO) early next month. I was wanting to be home on the 3rd for Georges Shoot but not sure I will make it. If you want it, I can bring it home with me.

Why can’t this be a Med Palma or lighter barrel. Bump from a neighbor to the south.

I have to ask what does the Black Nitride treated bolt and receiver do for the action ? any advantages over the shiny finish ?

Others might know better but here are a few:

Blacknitride Benefits
• Increased wear resistance

• Improved fatigue strength

• Better corrosion resistance

• Improved lubricity

Reactions: acudaowner