• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - BNIB Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 SCR MIL Non-illuminated

my87csx481

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2022
Fort Fairfield, ME, USA
For Sale - Brand new in box - never mounted Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 scope, non-illuminated SCR MIL reticle #201210. $1000 US, plus $15 shipping (lower 48 only, insured for $1000). Not interested in trades. Payment by Paypal, US postal money order, or check. MO or check will have to clear before I ship.

Purchased one of these new. The original had some cosmetic damage from shipping. Burris allowed me to exchange it for a brand new replacement. The brand new replacement is what is for sale.

Made in USA (with Japanese glass). Has transferable "forever" warranty. No receipt required. Comes with everything it came with from Burris (sunshade, flip covers, optional uncapped windage knob, windage cap, manual, lens cloth).

I opened the cellophane (and box) to make sure that everything that was supposed to come with it is all there....and to inspect, and take the pictures.

About the photos: The three showing the cellophane in tact were taken about 3 weeks ago, when I first received the scope from Burris. I was going to leave it sealed until it sold but, I also felt it important to inspect the scope before too much time elapsed (because the box took a hit during shipping). So I opened it today. There is one small cosmetic blemish in the finish, shown with a red circle around it in one of the photos.

This was previously listed on Airgun Nation only (before I opened the cellophane, about 3 weeks ago). I will be refreshing that ad there, if it doesn't sell here on Sniper's Hide. If you see it anywhere else, it's a scam. Please PM me here with any questions. If you prefer, I will provide you with my cell phone number (at your request). I do have email notification set up for when I receive PM's.

Unfortunately, I do not have any feedback here (I've been lurking for many years, and finally just recently created an account). I do have some feedback on Airgun Nation, and have sold a few items there (a Gamo rifle, a barrel band, an air stripper, and some scope covers). For the sake of establishing some credibility....the screen name I use on here, I also use on Airgun Nation (for 3+ years now), Gateway to Airguns, The AirGun Guild, Dootalk, and ebay.

Thanks for the space.

end.jpg

side.jpg

boxhit.jpg

20220627_153844.jpg

20220627_154109.jpg

20220627_154145.jpg

20220627_154315.jpg

20220627_154346.jpg

20220627_154408.jpg

20220627_154426.jpg

Reactions: screaminweasil
I messaged you.

EDIT: so as not to bump the thread....this is still Sold, Pending receipt of Funds. Sorry for not being able to edit the original post.

Last edited: