• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: BNIB Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM CQB

SuperBoot

Senior Lance
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2017
Denver, CO
Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 CQB for sale.
SOLD$1600$1500 shippedSOLD (or cash if local) Must ship to FFL
Paypal/Venmo/Apple Pay preferred for payment.

Brand new in box with one 10rd mag and all the factory case candy. Headspace/inspection date of 12-21.
Gun is in perfect shape, I just want suppressors and reloading components more right now than a .308 battle rifle. These are going for about 1800-2000 new on gunbroker at the moment.

Would prefer to just sell outright, but shoot me a PM if you have a trade offer. I'm always looking for more cool shit. (no that doesn't include 40S&W, your ghetto poverty pony builds, or anything that says savage)

Shoot me a PM for more pictures.

nXVRkuT - Imgur.jpgkqcLpDb - Imgur.jpgcpkxlf4 - Imgur.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Savage in .40S&W that I built with spare parts. It’s worth more, but I’ll do straight trade.

Reactions: Tonto20
I have a Savage in .40S&W that I built with spare parts. It’s worth more, but I’ll do straight trade.
Do you have the original box? Does it come with the factory gun lock?
Will trade for a PS2 (14 games and 3 controllers) and a lifetime 50% off coupon for crunchy cheetos.

Reactions: TheHorta
Do you have the original box? Does it come with the factory gun lock?
Will trade for a PS2 (14 games and 3 controllers) and a lifetime 50% off coupon for crunchy cheetos.
Crunchy Cheetos was the clincher.

Deal!

• Love
Reactions: SuperBoot
Yer mom's an original box.

In all seriousness, yes I do have the original box the gun shipped in.
It is brown, rectangular, and made of the finest cardboard in the land.

Geez! This deal sells itself!

• Love
Reactions: SuperBoot