• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS- BNIB Trijicon Credo 1-8x28 MRAD **Final Price Drop**

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
Taking my AR10 build in a different direction so I am going to let this scope go.

Trijicon Credo 1-8x28 with red/green MRAD reticle. Scope is brand new in the box, unmounted and untouched. I just opened it up to take the picture. I have another one of these and they are really nice scopes. They are definitely an improvement over the Accupowers with a more forgiving eyebox and an improved reticle. I also really like how you do not need tools to re-zero your knobs, just loosen cap, move to zero and re-tighten. These Credo's also have that really clear ACOG glass that makes everything just look better.

IMG_20210930_135042492.jpg

IMG_20210930_135133538.jpg

Now $1000 shipped No tax + free shipping = big savings!!

PayPal F&F is preferred but Money Orders are ok.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.

CM

Last edited:
Hey bud. If you’d be interested in $800 and a can cannon, I’ll get this from you. I don’t have $1000 and been trying to sell this can cannon forever now for $200. Let me know I can send pics. 8327931005

Hey bud. If you’d be interested in $800 and a can cannon, I’ll get this from you. I don’t have $1000 and been trying to sell this can cannon forever now for $200. Let me know I can send pics. 8327931005

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll need one of those any time soon.

CM