• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: BNIB Trijicon RMR Type 2 **GREAT PRICE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I'm a "good guy" seller here, have over 307 rated sales on Gunbroker, etc. I had these listed on Armslist previously, hence the tags on the photos.

Brand new in box, never used, Trijicon RMR 3.25 MOA, Coyote Brown. I purchased intending to use it as a back up optic with a precision rifle, never did. Never mounted, never used. Literally BNIB, all factory paperwork. Note: this is the latest generation. See images below. NOTE: This is the TYPE 2 RMR, the latest/best generation.

Price: $385.
Sales only to CONUS address.
Free shipping, insurance extra.
Payment via check or cashier's check only.
Price fixed and firm.
No trades.

SPF to DeerSniper

Second, a used Aimpoint T-1. Perfect working condition. I have an Aimpoint T-1 in perfect working condition, perfect optics and glass, scraped up a bit from safe handling and use. Missing the adjustment covers. It comes with an RS Regulate AK-301M rail system with, of course, the RS Regulate Aimpoint Micro mount. The mount is, new, $121. The Aimpoint T1, new, is $600, the specific T1 mount for the RS Regulate Mount is $70. So, total value if purchased brand new would be: $791.

Price: $400.

Free shipping, insurance extra.
Sales only to CONUS.
Payment via check or cashier's check only.
Price fixed and firm.

No trades.

Attachments

• 10248874_03_brand_new_in_box_trijicon_rmr__640.jpg
    10248874_03_brand_new_in_box_trijicon_rmr__640.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 10248874_02_brand_new_in_box_trijicon_rmr__640.jpg
    10248874_02_brand_new_in_box_trijicon_rmr__640.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 10248874_01_brand_new_in_box_trijicon_rmr__640.jpg
    10248874_01_brand_new_in_box_trijicon_rmr__640.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Posted il take it in thread. Confirmed with PM. Sent check. Then check arrives and he Pms and says he sold it to someone else before me and their payment also arrived so he was gonna tear up my check. Asked him to mail check back. Says he's gonna tear it up. Smells like BS to me. Don't think it's a scam as much as sellers remorse or someone offered more $$$

Oh and he "put me on ignore for insulting him"

By asking for an explanation. Wtf
Sounds like this guy needs to be reported.. we don’t want guys like that doing business on here! We’ve got a very honest community on here and don’t have time for slime balls that pull this shit. Did he at least send you a pic of the torn up check?

Nope.

I did pay him for some mags from another transaction and they are supposed to ship today he said before he put me on ignore so hopefully I get them.

I don't like bugging the moderators over little stuff. I'm not out money at the moment it's just a poor way to do business.

I kindly explained to the buyer that I had forgotten I sold the Aimpoint T1 it somebody else. It was a simple mistake. He chose to respond to me with accusations I was lying, and got abusive. This is not appropriate. I did sell to him and shipped to him the magazines he purchased from me. If I'm contacted by a moderator I can produce our communications and will happily do so to defend myself from accusations I'm lying.

I think the rules for this forum are such that people are not permitted to crap on sales thread and should take up any complaints directly and privately with the sellers and or moderators.

how do you forget you sell something? We talked about selling the sight minus the mount for $350 and you agreed to that then we agreed for $400 for both pieces.

Then you had me send you a check

Then check arrives and you tell me that someone else's payment also arrived and you are selling it to them.

So you didn't already sell it. You should have told that "other buyer" to pound sand. You agreed to sell it to me in the thread.

Like I said. Reeks of bs

Reactions: Jlannusa
I kindly explained to the buyer that I had forgotten I sold the Aimpoint T1 it somebody else. It was a simple mistake. He chose to respond to me with accusations I was lying, and got abusive. This is not appropriate. I did sell to him and shipped to him the magazines he purchased from me. If I'm contacted by a moderator I can produce our communications and will happily do so to defend myself from accusations I'm lying.

I think the rules for this forum are such that people are not permitted to crap on sales thread and should take up any complaints directly and privately with the sellers and or moderators.

The rules also state the first person to post I'll take it trumps all others... so how did this get sold to someone else after deersniper posted I'll take it, confirmed coms with you and sent payment is the problem here...

Again, I apologize for my mistake. I'm selling literally dozens of things here there and everywhere, Armslist and elsewher. I'm trying to keep up with all the names, addresses, etc.

I made a mistake. It was not intentional. Dishonest. Malicious or intentional.

I will ship the T1 to DeerSniper and not to the other guy.

Reactions: padom
Repeating, DeerSniper, I did get a check for $400 yesterday from a xxxxxxxx, is this in fact you? I thought it was another person.

Please respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Oh, geeze, ok, not only did I mistake, I'm a moron.

I could have sworn you are somebody else!! That explains my confusion.

Check was deposited and yes, I'll ship it to you when they clear.

The mags I bought from you were for a buddy and you shipped them to him

OK, now I get it!!! I did not remember your first payment and I shipped the mags out yeterday to the name/address you gave me, so I thought you were one and the same guy.

OK, so, in fact, yes, you, the first "I'll take it" guy ARE getting the T-1.

Now maybe you would consider removing all the commentary on my sales thread?

Again, my mistake/confusion.

Reactions: Jlannusa
Status
Not open for further replies.