• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS - Brand New Gunwerks Titanium GLR Barreled Action 300PRC

Robben

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Hello,

Up for sale is a Gunwerks Titanium GLR Long Action that was bought brand new (still brand new). I was building it for a private bear hunt in CA, but never got a chance like I wanted to. Zero round went through the barrel. It's an extreme lightweight build, and it could be your next premium mountain rifle.

Here are the specs:

Action: Gunwerks Titanium GLR Long Action with the Pic rail.
Bolt: Magnum Bolt Face with PVD coating (TiN)
Barrel: Proof Research Carbon Barrel 24'' Sendero with 1:9 Twist Rate (110157); 5/8x24 threaded. Cerakoted to match the action color.
The barreled action only weighs 4lbs 1oz.

The barrel is chambered by an extremely reputable gunsmith Marc Soulie at Spartan Precision Rifles. He is truly a master at his craft and a hell of a good guy. Go check him out.

$SOLD Paypal F&F, Shipped to your FFL, PM me if you have any questions. Only the barreled action is up for sale (See picture 4). All other accessories are there to give you an idea what it looks like in a complete form.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg