• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS brand new Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 H59

Checkmate502

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2011
Bend, OR
still sealed from the factory, brand new Mark5HD front focal h59. $2625 shipped 2 or 3 day air w/signature. PP f&f. I’m open to trades on high end rifles and rifle components.

Attachments

• IMG_4073.JPG
    IMG_4073.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4074.JPG
    IMG_4074.JPG
    534 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Great optic ! Using one on 300 NM with no regrets . Seller is GTG also !

Wow. First one I’ve seen in the wild. Leupold couldn’t answer the last time I asked, how low does it focus/parallax free down to? Is it 75-infinity on the side focus?

Thanks. (Sorry to ask here, but you have one and nobody answered the thread I had up previously)

Is the magnification correct? I've only seen 25x & 18x, I cant find that on their website? thanks.

I see it, but not on their website, thanks. Didnt realize they increaded the power, glws.

I see it, but not on their website, thanks. Didnt realize they increaded the power, glws.
They have an old post from January somewhere on their site from around shot show time that talks about it, but I also found it odd that they still haven’t updated their site with them hitting the streets. There still aren’t many not shot show discussions around on it either, but most of the websites have space holders for them on their sites to sell them when they get them in stock.

@Skok3y the side focus IS in fact marked 75-infinity. These are the first production run after validation and testing. Great optics to look through!!

They have an old post from January somewhere on their site from around shot show time that talks about it, but I also found it odd that they still haven’t updated their site with them hitting the streets. There still aren’t many not shot show discussions around on it either, but most of the websites have space holders for them on their sites to sell them when they get them in stock.