• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Bridged Pair of MUM-14's.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
###SOLD###
Gents,
I have a chance to get a coveted Skeetir-x. My buddy wants to sell and I'm first on his list. So up on the block is a set of MUM14's. I have them bridged together using MOD Armory's bridge kit for MUM's. These are GP tubes, and I think they are a great way to get into "bino's" on the cheap. Lenses are great, tubes have minor specs in them, but are completely unnoticeable during use. I actually have two sets of these and they are both used as loaners.
This set has an issue. The MUM pictured that has the "AA" Battery extension runs intermittently at best when using the MUM with a 123 battery. Another buddy gave me the AA battery extender as he said that it will help. It does, the MUM runs as it should about 85% of the time. If it flicks off, I just manipulate the on / off throw lever and it runs again. I don't know if it is the battery housing, the springs in the battery housing, or something else. I suspect TNVC or another reputable shop would be able to fix it. I just made users live with it as I run PRO16B's, which I absolutely love!!!
I figure for the whole kit $2800 + shipping. Open on payment options. I get a great deal on FEDEX overnight which I can pass along to you. I know guys are going to ask for tube pics. I tried; it is not happening. I have a hand injury, it's like a monkey fucking a football when I tried to take the pics. My feedback is perfect, and these aren't door kicker units. If I'm way off on pricing, I'm willing to listen, but my asking price is a pretty fair ask. PM and questions that you have. Thanks for looking. Only one "AA" Battery extender is included. Includes case, and both weapons mounts. Cross posted, first to post gets it.

ST42

YRbmRR1.jpg

3vRsM4s.jpg

SLZI1kl.jpg

33lCmhz.jpg

QyV04vO.jpg

5mWmTKt.jpg

8cCqgW4.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.
Had a few questions.
1. Not autogated.
2. In really dark areas there is a bit of noise. Since most four legged coyotes have not mastered mag changes, running your illuminator solves the noise isssue.

I would trade for a B&T TP-9, preferably in black.

Just managed to get these pics of the tubes. The tubes look way better than the iphone captured. Also the tube that has the intermittent power issue was 100% with 10 total selections, On then Off, using the AA battery adapter. I think it is a spring issue in the battery compartment. Just my uneducated guess, but I had zero issues. Also I checked the function of both illuminator, and they are GTG.

Right tube, fence at 30 yards, no IR.
MIUrEvf.jpg

Left Tube, No IR
z4TBk4C.jpg

Right Tube, door at 3’ no IR
6DuECsQ.jpg

Left Tube, door at 3’ No IR
5qmDQ2j.jpg