• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Burris Eliminator IV 4-16X50

Greg M

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2023
Burris Eliminator IV with all original packaging. Covered by Burris's "no questions asked" lifetime warranty. $1400.

This innovative Burris Eliminator IV LaserScope 4-16x50mm Rifle Scope, Direct Mount, Second Focal Plane (SFP) is a smart hunting optic that will improve your accuracy and efficiency while shooting at long-range targets. Burris designed these Rifle Scopes with four integrated tools that work together to provide you with the most precise aiming point possible: a precision optical system, internal inclinometer, smart D.O.P.E. card, and a built-in laser rangefinder. The Burris Eliminator IV 4-16x50 LaserScope features fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced sharpness and edge-to-edge clarity in any environment. You can confidently acquire targets uphill or down with the digital inclinometer that corrects your aim when on angles up to 45 degrees.

The Eliminator 4 LaserScope comes with a smart D.O.P.E. card that you program for your specific rifle and caliber to automatically create precise holdover points based on your ballistic information. With the built-in laser rangefinder, you can calculate the distance to targets up to 2,000 yards out, and it's all activated with a wireless remote, meaning you don't need an additional smartphone app or device to use the readings. Upgrade your weapon kit with this hunting scope with rangefinder to advance your skills on the hunting grounds.

Precision Optic:
  • All lenses are fully multi-coated for sharp, crisp, edge-to-edge clarity.
Digital Inclinometer:
  • An internal inclinometer delivers a precise aiming point for angled shots up to 45˚.
Smart Dope Card:
  • Simply program your cartridge and load into the Eliminator. The precise holdover is automatically determined.
Laser Range Finder:
  • Powerful, built-in laser rangefinder will instantly determine the distance to your target out to 2,000 yards.
  • Improved ballistics calculator accommodates centerfire, rimfire, muzzleloader and slug gun loads
  • Wireless remote for laser activatio
  • Proven X96 reticle displays a 10-mph wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range
  • Mounts to any Weaver-style or Picatinny base. No rings required
PXL_20230210_200156118.jpg
PXL_20230210_200121886.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230210_200404765.jpg
    PXL_20230210_200404765.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I had both v3,4. the v4 was lighter, had longer LRF range, and the wireless activation button was really handy. I used it for hunting coyotes with a 6.5 CM, and it worked very well. Spot them with binos, get scope on them, range, shoot. I found I didn’t bother ranging them with binos, didn’t have too.. scope did all that for me.

Reactions: Greg M
Price drop - $1,200. I am getting ready to buy the replacement for this and need the $$.

If anyone here is watching this thread, I put it up on eBay with a $950 starting price...figure I will let the market tell me a fair price. Feel free to bid if you are interested.