• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Burris XTR III 3.3-18-50 Illuminated SCR-MOA (#201203)

Weasie

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2021
SW Michigan
Burris XTR III 3.3-18-50 Illuminated SCR-MOA model #201203. Mounted to a rifle once, but has never been off the bench.

Bought it last year for a project and changed direction....has been sitting on the bench for the last 12 months. Burris throw lever goes with it, but the rings not included. The rings can be available if interested.

$975 obo. USPS MO or Zelle. Includes shipping to continental US.

xtr box.jpgxtr left.jpgxtr right.jpgxtr top.jpg

Last edited:
Burris XTR III 3.3-18-50 Illuminated SCR-MOA model #201203. Mounted to a rifle once, but has never been off the bench.

Bought it last year for a project and changed direction....has been sitting on the bench for the last 12 months. Burris throw lever goes with it, but the rings not included. The rings can be available if interested.

$975 obo. USPS MO or Zelle. Includes shipping to continental US.

View attachment 8186964View attachment 8186965View attachment 8186966View attachment 8186967
Any problems, dents or scratches on the body or lens? Is there lens shade or caps that go with it? Thanks.

Any problems, dents or scratches on the body or lens? Is there lens shade or caps that go with it? Thanks.
Caps yes. It did not come with a sun shade, so no on that. No problems that I am aware of. No dents or scratches that I can see. Side by side with a fresh out of the box, I suspect you would be hard pressed to tell which is which.

If you PM contact info, I can send you video clips. It won't let me attach .mov here.

For anyone following this sale, I have this exact scope and really like it. It’s not a powerhouse, but the images are crisp, clear, and it focuses well. It’s enough for out to about 1500yrds. 1000yrd easy, 1500 seems like I could use a little more mag.

Free bump for OP.