• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Colt Custom Shop USMC M45A1

MK19

Just another dork
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2013
SWVA
www.damonedwards.com
I scoured the earth looking for one of these and bought this handgun in 2014 as a gift for my wife (we're both former jarheads). This pistol is 1 of 535 from that were released for sale. The pistol was made in 2013 and has sat inside the box 99.5% of it's ownership, outside of when my wife received it and carried it 2-3x in a custom leather holster she had commisioned for it shortly after receiving it. Pistol has fired 13 rounds (5 Colt factory test rounds and 8 by owner). It has all the original components as it was sold - Pelican case, 2 Wilson Combat magazines, unused cleaning kit, test target, lock, owners manual, warranty card and chamber flag. Asking $7200 shipped to your FFL. Please contact me for any further inquiries, pictures, etc. Thank you.