• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Complete Colt Upper with Geissele MK4 rail, Surefire 3 Prong, Radian Rapter Charging Handle

Scipio

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2022
Indiana
IMGUR Link

Up for sale is a Like New upper that has never been fired, but has had parts replaced. The upper was a factory new Colt that came with the Geissele rail, Milspec charging handle, A2 birdcage flash hider. I had a gunsmith install the Surefire 3 Prong, and I replaced the charging handle. Pretty simple changes for something that I never actually got around to firing. Simply went a different route with my AR's and now I'm trying to buy a LMT.

The bolt, as seen in the photos, has never been fired and still has the factory grease on it. Additionally, a few dog hairs are present on the upper (perks of living with a Belgian Malninois, German Shepherd and Siberian Husky). Those hairs will be removed from the Upper before shipping.

I am currently asking $600 shipped for the complete upper. Paid through PayPal F&F, Venmo, and Cashapp (I don't really know a good price for this so shoot your shot)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask

Reactions: simonp