• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS Complete Dillon XL750 Setup with Case Feeder, Mr. Bulletfeeder, and RT1500 Trimmer *Parting Out*

brennon272

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2014
Dillon xl750 Reloading Press W/ Bullet Feeder, Case Feeder, Rt1500 Trimmer &More. Included with this package is Dillon XL750, Case Feeder with All 4 case feed plates (large rifle and small rifle are used, small pistol and large pistol are new), Mr. bullet feeder by double alpha that is brand new without a box, with 9mm, 223, and 308 conversion kits. Additionally, a whole host of accessories and upgrades are included. An inline fabrication xl750 quick change plate (you will still need the quick change mount), Dillon 750 tool kit, hit factor ultimate bearing kit, double alpha extra short powder bar, Dillon powder check, 650/750 UFO light, spare pickup tubes, inline fabrication large bin and pickup tube holder, protective cover for the xl750 w bullet feeder, Double alpha click adjust powder drop knob, and an RT1500 trimmer by Dillon. A Dillon 7mm rem mag Trim die and C4HD brand Dillon style trim dies in 3006, 223, and 308. C4HD can take up to 2 years to produce trim dies. Also, Dillon Xl750 caliber conversion kits are included. They are: 7mm/270 wby/7 wby, 308/3006, 38/357 mag, 243 win, 223 Remington /222, 9mm/38 super. There will be a total of 3 tool heads and 2 tool head stands included. I have only used the press to process brass, I have never loaded any rounds on it. The press will ship with all literature and box from Dillon as will the trimmer and case feeder. I do not have the box for the bullet feeder. This will be shipped in multiple boxes with the press being shipped in it’s original box without an over box due to its size. I will try and get all accessories and the case feeder in a separate box but the case feeder may have to ship separately as well. This should be everything you need sans dies to load multiple calibers. It is the ultimate setup. Everything has seen minimal use with much of it being new. The trimmer maybe has trimmed 100 pieces of brass which is nothing for the RT 1500. Please let me know if you have any questions. Due to this being reloading equipment no returns will be accepted, though most of this is unobtainable now and will continue to be unavailable for the foreseeable future. Photos can be seen here: https://ibb.co/album/C1fKN1 Thanks!

Price is $4500 OBO + $125 Shipping. The sale price will include a $100 donation to the forum. Please message with any questions.

Last edited:
I have already received numerous inquiries about parting the setup out. I WILL part out the package AFTER someone purchases the press that way they can have as little or as much of the stuff as they want. The press is $1500 shipped with buyer's choice of 9mm or 223 caliber conversion kit. $1250 with any of the other caliber kits. The press will include all the stuff that comes standard with a dillon xl750 press as well as the HIT factor upgrade kit and the Inline fabrications QC plate.