• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Cooper Model 52 Classic

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
This rifle is a 25-06 and in mint shape. LNIB. The action is black and barrel is SS. The stock is a real nice blond color with streaks which I have been told is unusual for Cooper rifles. French walnut? It comes with the box, all paper work and the test target. I am not sure who the 30mm rings are from only that I had a Swarovski Z6i 5x30-50 objective and with these rings the bell sat very close to the barrel. I think I bought the rifle 5/6 years ago and since then it has sat in my safe and I have never shot it. To me fine rifles are like art is to others so my rifles rarely make it out of my safe and when they do it is only for me to admire them
:)
.I also need to thin down my collection as my safe is full. $2,200 shipped, insured in a hard case.

Attachments

• IMG_1191 (3) - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1191 (3) - Copy.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1192 (1).JPG
    IMG_1192 (1).JPG
    83 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1197.JPG
    IMG_1197.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1198.JPG
    IMG_1198.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: 16 Gauge
This rifle is a 25-06 and in mint shape. LNIB. The action is black and barrel is SS. The stock is a real nice blond color with streaks which I have been told is unusual for Cooper rifles. French walnut? It comes with the box, all paper work and the test target. I am not sure who the 30mm rings are from only that I had a Swarovski Z6i 5x30-50 objective and with these rings the bell sat very close to the barrel. I think I bought the rifle 5/6 years ago and since then it has sat in my safe and I have never shot it. To me fine rifles are like art is to others so my rifles rarely make it out of my safe and when they do it is only for me to admire them
:)
.I also need to thin down my collection as my safe is full. $2,200 shipped, insured in a hard case.
I have a couple of these rifles. I really like them and think Cooper does a good job. Mine both shoot great. I called Cooper with a few questions once and they couldn’t have been nicer. Sorry to comment if I’m not interested in buying, but just wanted to provide some support that these are good guns.

I will let it go for $2,000 plus shipping if anyone is interested. I feel this is a great deal for a great rifle.

Thanks for looking.

David

Here is a picture of the 3 shot test target from Cooper. Looks like it shoots pretty good besides being a nice looking rifle :)

1597850868037.png