• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD WTS CQBL-1, TAPS SYNC V4, Surefire M300V.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,

I stepped away from NV shooting. This is the last off my gear related to that addiction.... This equipment has never been used. I mounted it all up onto my 9mm, but never even took it to the shoot house. The CQBL was purchased from Europtic as a Demo, see receipt. Not a mark on it, and I think that they sold it as a Demo to be able to move it under MAP. The Vampire is new as is the V4. Surefire will include the Ariska mount, and the factory Surefire mount IF I can find it. The whole package is yours for $950 shipped to you via FedEX. Payment via PP, F&F, or you must add 4% to cover the fees. Venmo is cool too. No trades. Price this gear out and you'll see this is a supper good deal. PM your questions.
First to post that they are taking it, gets it. Post will TRUMP all comms.
Check my feedback, and Thanks for looking.
ST42
1mrr6sW.jpg

WKbAbUr.jpg

oDtTEvf.jpg

a8vpQUs.jpg

CsxxIfS.jpg

wtxHned.jpg

62JLZKv.jpg

XmNUe3o.jpg