• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS - Criterion 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel - Savage Large Shank

IowaGeologist

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2018
Central Iowa
Would like to sell a Select Match Savage Large Shank 28" 1-8 Twist CBI barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor. Bull contour (0.998" at muzzle) with 11 degree target crown, and stainless finish.

Has plenty of life left as there are only 397 rounds down it and I'm very happy with how it shoots. Just want to try something different. I have attached a few pictures of 5 round groups using 140 gr Matchburners and H-4350. It is in good condition, no noticeable scratches. As you can see, it's currently on my action so if any scratches happen while spinning it off I will be sure and let you know and adjust price if needed.

I'd like to get $275 shipped for it or best offer. Paypal F&F (or cover the fee) or preferably USPS Money Order. Let me know if you'd like any information I might have missed or any additional pictures. Thanks for looking.

PS - I also have another Savage factory Large Shank in 6.5 CM, 24" with roughly 2000 rds through it available. Would include for an additional $30 to cover my shipping. Looks like a spray-painted piece of shit but still shoots well and has in my estimation 500-750 rds left. I can get you more info if interested.

IMG-5700.JPGIMG-5699.JPGIMG-5702.JPGIMG-5696.JPGIMG-5695.JPG