• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Curtis action 6br SOLD

Raleigh_350

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2021
Ocala, FL
I’m getting out of PRS and looking to sell the rifle. Here’s a parts list of my current setup.

1. Curtis axiom action, 20MOA, with approximately 5,000 rounds on it.
  2. Full profile Hart barrel installed by GCP rifle company and is chambered in 6BR. Has 1,000 rounds on it.
  3. MPA BA comp chassis glass bedded for Curtis action.
  4. All internal(MPA), external(gray ops), and MPA butt stock weights.
  5. Trigger tech diamond trigger.
  6. Adjustable MPA mag catch installed.
  7. MPA D3 muzzle break.
  8. Scope mount is an MPA BA mount 34mm, 1.125 height, 0 MOA.
  9. Harris Bipod ultralight S series 6”-9” with MPA rat attachment.
  10. Hawk Hill dope card holder.

Asking 2,400.00 for all plus actual shipping cost.
IMG_1254.jpeg
IMG_1255.jpeg
IMG_1256.jpeg
IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg
IMG_1270.jpeg

As someone that does not shoot prs I have to say that is one of the ugliest looking rifles I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂. Having said that I’m certain it is probably one accurate son of a bitch lol! Interesting build my friend!! It’s cool to see what people put together on here very interesting to see the different worlds of shooting!

Lol! Yeah, PRS rifle are unique!
As someone that does not shoot prs I have to say that is one of the ugliest looking rifles I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂. Having said that I’m certain it is probably one accurate son of a bitch lol! Interesting build my friend!! It’s cool to see what people put together on here very interesting to see the different worlds of shooting!

Reactions: Friday
I’m enjoying seeing other people’s builds too.

Reactions: Friday
I'd be interested in the barreled action if you decide to part it
I'd be interested in the barreled action if you decide to part it out.
Guys I just got this its not the OP as hes has block who can see his profile and the OP in this thread has not been on since yesterday so be careful....I reported it and PM'd the OP in this thread.

Thank you for the heads up!