• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Curtis Axiom 6BR/.223 barreled action w/ trigger

christopheraz

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2017
Gilbert, AZ
Looking to sell my Curtis Custom Axiom barreled action chambered in 6BR and .223 REM by Phoenix Custom Rifles. It has a WTO switchlug and both barrels were chambered for it. It comes with a Trigger Tech Special curved trigger and a Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake.

SOLD
Curtis Custom Axiom with .223 bolt.
Proof Research Barrel - 1:7 .223 REM 23" medium palma barrel, 5/8x24 threaded muzzle, and chambered to be hand tightened. Around 800 rounds through the barrel.

For Sale and will list in the Accessories section when the rifle is paid:
SOLD - Trigger Tech Special Curved trigger
$250 - Curtis Custom .308 bolt
$300 - Proof Research Barrel - 1:7.5 6BR 23" medium palma barrel, 5/8x24 threaded muzzle, and chambered to be hand tightened. Around 400 rounds through the barrel.
$125 - Area 419 Hellfire Muzzle Brake

Prices are listed as shipped. PayPal friends and family or goods and services if you add 3% fees.

May consider trades for: AR-15 .223, 9mm Glocks, Vortex Optics or an MPA chassis.

I will be keeping the Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 and the rings for it.

Curtis Axiom 1.jpegCurtis Axiom 2.jpegCurtis Axiom 3.jpegCurtis Axiom 4.jpegCurtis Axiom 5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddy0381
Very interested. What magazines does it take? What stock did you have it in ?
Can you take a phone call?

It was bedded in a McMillan A10 and the Axiom takes AICS magazines. We used an MDT magazine for the .223 and an AICS for the 6BR with a spacer. My daughter likes her A10 and the Viper Gen 2 so that's what we're keeping from the rifle plus the rings.