• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Curtis Custom Vector, Bartlein BA 6.5Creed from Core SOLD

Torchy

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
NV
Hey Guys,

I am selling my CC Vector barreled action with a Bartlein from Core/Altus. I haven't unbolted it from the J Allen yet and I will certainly get yall more pics if you want them. It's is literally flawless and doesn't have a blemish at all. Mint!

I have all receipts of what I spent at CORE and who I spent it with. Colby at Altus knows me and can verify this ad and myself. I spent over $2500 on this barreled action alone. Also I have verifiable ebay and arfcom accounts to verify my validity(y)

Have a load worked up and it has shot in the upper .2's moa. I want a defiance or tempest soo that is why I am selling this. Please note that this is a barreled action only. Nothing else included. Will ship to your FFL and buyer pays shipping. Have a very nice box to ship it in and will do bomb proof packaging.

Details:
26" Heavy Palma chambered by CORE (now Altus)
Round count 142 (dated pics and data book verified with dates)
Cerakoted black barrel
5/8-24 threaded
Thread protector included
Laser etched barrel and metal build card included
Vector
DLC coated action
20moa integral top rail

What's included:
Ready to drop in barreled action
Laser etched build card
Thread protector
Load Recipe
1 magazine (10 rounder pictured)

$2000 $1900 $1800 SOLD

Thanks,
Torchy

Also I have this so I can get pics of the inside if you want them.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
Man I honestly do not know. $700

I have $1250 in the barrel alone. (includes tax, $1154 without tax)

Last edited:
Would that barreled action work for a guy that only shoots factory ammo? I dont reload. But am looking for a barreled action.