• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sold Curtis Vector Action

3rd shooter

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
Houston Texas
As description implies, I have a Curtis Vector Action 308 bolt face up for sale. Has the quick change barrel feature. I never used this feature . I torqued my barrel so I did not use the screws. I don't have the screws but can be had from Curtis. All the great features as listed below. Pricing the unit to move. $1.000 shipped to your FFL. Will ship as soon as funds and FFL info are received. PP Friends and Family or Zelle.

The Flagship of our Custom Actions! The VECTOR is used by many top shooters in the Precision Rifle Series and has over 10 national WINS! With fully integrated rail and recoil lug the VECTOR is a state of the art piece of equipment.

• Precision 3 lug bolt action with a 60* bolt throw and standard Remington 700 footprint
  • Receiver machined from one piece of 416 stainless steel
  • Bolt handle machined as part of the bolt body
  • Accepts AW magazines
  • Quick change barrel feature
  • Fully DLC coated
  • Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail comes standard at 20 MOA.
  • Integral recoil lug measuring .300″
  • Silica firing pin spring
  • Side bolt release
  • Rollerball tipped cocking piece to reduce drag
  • Fire control system supplied by Greg Tannel
  • Available in Short action length
  • Right and left hand configurations available
  • M16 extractor
  • .750” bolt diameter

Attachments

• Vector 1.jpg
    Vector 1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Vector 2.jpg
    Vector 2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Vector 3.JPG
    Vector 3.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 80
  • Vector 4.JPG
    Vector 4.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Vector 5.jpg
    Vector 5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 82
I’ve got a couple barrels that someone could pair with this, a 22 creed shorty and a 6 creed, both lightly used. Also have a 6 PRC barrel, which would require a mag bolt

See "Accessories" classifieds for barrel info

Last edited:
I’ve got a couple barrels that someone could pair with this, a 22 creed shorty and a 6 creed, both lightly used. Also have a 6 PRC barrel, which would require a mag bolt
any additional info on the 22 creed barrel?

Don't mean to hijack your post @3rd shooter

@fireman23 I have the barrels both posted in accessories - it is a 16.5" heavy sporter, button rifled, 5/8x24 muzzle threads, barrel done by Keystone Accuracy. Under 1" 3-shot groups at 300 yards with nosler 69 custom comps. Would pair up with this action nicely. Low round count

Reactions: fireman23
All PM's answered.
I appreciate the offers especially the full price one but guys I will only ship to an ffl. I know they might charge a small transfer fee but Im already picking up shipping and no tax. I'm willing to bend some but this is a good deal already. Don't be afraid to make offer, just know I will work a little on price but will not ship to a non FFL.