• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS- Custom 223 Precision AR15 Carbine

sjc929

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Winchester, Ky
I'm looking to sell a custom AR15 I built a few years ago and don't use much. I just got a couple of Walther automatic shotguns that I want to get restored, so I'm looking to get some spare money for that. This rifle weighs about 8lb 14oz with scope and 20 round magazine. It balances well even with an Ultra 9 screwed on the end, and is set up for Arca accessories. It has approximately 1400 rounds through it, and since I always shot it suppressed, I never let it get very hot. On average, it typically grouped between .5 and .8 MOA for 5 shots with factory ammo using the 69 SMK. Not to make excuses, but I will say I've never been very comfortable shooting ARs for tight groups. If you are, you might get even better precision out of it than I have. I've had very good luck with both FGMM and Black Hills remanufactured ammo using the 69 SMK. It has a 2 tone finish of black and OD green. If the buyer wants, I'll throw in 6 mags (mostly PMags) ranging from 10 to 30 rounders with it for no additional cost.

Parts List:
*San Tan Tactical STT-15 billet lower OD green with logo (ambi controls)
*Geissele SSA-E trigger with KNS antirotation pins
*BAD-ASS-ST safety with crank and short crank levers
*BAD-EPS takedown pins
*Ergo Tactical Deluxe grip (with the palm shelf cut off)
*Noveske receiver end plate with QD mount
*VLTOR milspec carbine receiver extension
*JP Silent Capture Spring with PACK 15 spring kit
*Larue Tactical Magpul CTR/ RISR OD green combo with MDT enhanced recoil pad
*Magpul PMAg 20rd

*VLTOR VIS Fusion 10" upper
*JP FMOS bolt carrier with Enhanced bolt
*Armageddon Tactical GMS-15 charging handle
*Proof Research 16" 1-8" twist .223 Wylde carbon wrapped barrel
*SLR Sentry 7 set screw gas block with melonited gas tube
*Thunder Beast 223CB brake
*Aero Precision Ultralight 1.5" mount
*Nightforce NX8 1-8x24 F1 FC-MIL
*HRD AFAX-09 arca rail
*BCM keymod QD antirotation sling mount

I can sell as a package, or split the upper, lower, and scope apart and sell separately.

Prices (shipped ensured):
Full package- $3400
Rifle w/o scope and mount- $2000
Upper with scope- $2800
Upper- $1600
Lower- $600 (need a buyer for upper first)
Scope and mount- $1500

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Also feel free to make me an offer. I can do PayPal +3%, PayPal F&F, or money order, whatever you prefer. If your FFL won't accept from an individual, I'll add whatever I'm charged from my FFL to ship it for me to the price, otherwise I'll cover the shipping and insurance. I'll have pictures up soon.
80B425B2-E054-4ED4-9EF1-FBC9961C7C75.jpeg
A3199A5D-789B-482F-863E-A3E386AEFB11.jpeg

Last edited:
I have someone who is interested in buying the lower, but if I have to split the rifle up I’d prefer to wait on selling the lower until I have someone who is willing to buy the upper first. If anyone is willing to buy the upper, let me know. If someone offers to buy the whole rifle before I get a buyer for the upper, then I’ll sell it to them. Otherwise, unless the current offer for the lower is taken back, the lower is reserved until someone offers to buy the upper as well.